Security is one of xSellco's primary concerns as it is an essential component to our stable, reliable eCommerce platform. Our applications and infrastructure are built to meet ISO 27001 security standards while adhering to the standards required by our customers.
There are several different aspects in place to ensure our platform is hosted in a robust and secure manner:
• Our platform is fully deployed on AWS Cloud which is certified to ISO 27001, ISO 27017 and ISO 27018 (more details can be seen here https://aws.amazon.com/security/)
• Custom developed Security and Navigation Framework which covers authentication, authorisation, entity level security and zone access within the application.
• Applications are hosted in secure server environments which are hardened according to industry standard benchmark requirements.
• Network access is controlled through the use of firewalls and other industry standard technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
• All information is transferred over secure encrypted channels only.
• xSellco utilises a 3rd party security company to perform penetration tests on both their infrastructure and applications every quarter.
If you believe that you have found a vulnerability with our platform and wish to report this to us, please email email@example.com with evidence of the vulnerability and steps on how to reproduce it.